Tile & Grout Cleaning Long Island
In addition to carpet, other floor coverings have been gaining in popularity. Ceramic tile and marble are few examples of hard surface floor coverings now in demand. And like carpet, they too eventually need professional attention.
Full Service Upholstery Cleaning Long Island
Microscopic pores allow dirt and other contaminates to become trapped below the surface, where they cannot be removed with regular mopping. The dirt continues to build up inside those spores, leaving tile and grout looking dark, dirty, and discolored. Even hand scrubbing with harsh cleaners can be ineffective, not to mention, time consuming and extremely labor intensive. We specialize in cleaning and sealing ceramic tile and grout for residential and commercial installations.
HOW WE CLEAN TILE AND GROUT
- Our tile and grout cleaning service begins with our technicians examining your floor to ensure they use the appropriate cleaning method. They will look at the kind of tile you have and see if there are any places where the grout is damaged.
- Then, we start your tile and grout cleaning by scrubbing the grout between each tile with a pH-balanced cleaning solution. This releases the ground in dirt that gets trapped in the pores of the grout.
- Next, we use our tile and grout specific cleaning machines and tile floor cleaner. These machines force hot water on and into your tile and grout, while extracting the dirt.
- Finally, after cleaning, we will inspect your tile and grout with you to ensure you’re happy with your clean tile. During your appointment, you can also request to have other floors professionally cleaned by our technicians.
- Your tile and grout will be dry within hours.